"There is a Reason that Cows Don't Yodel"
"Miau" says 17 year old granddaughter.
"Mooo...ooo" says Grandpa Gary.
"There is a Reason that Cows Don't Yodel" the obvious reply of granddaughter.
We have many such "conversations", but it's too bad that I always wanted to become a yodeling cowboy when I retired. I'm such a failure. Of course, any conversation can become the basis of dueling blog entries. Once one has posited the subject, then parallel joint blog entries on it lead in different directions no matter how absurd the subject.
This suggests that one should look at the world of art and Picasso's Guernica. Notice how our brief conversation shares motifs with Picasso’s most famous work depicting the German bombing of Guernica during the Spanish Civil War. The bovine connection, the tragedies of war, the suffering of innocent civilians. All are suggested in the plight of the cat, the cow, and my failure at yodeling.
Gary
1 Comments:
It's amazing how clearly a short post can highlight two people's personalities and several dynamics between them.
Post a Comment
<< Home