Nude Gary

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bare to Breakers

Well, the ultimate streak. This should be fun. May 21st is my birthday too. I'll more likely walk naked than run naked though. I don't regularly walk 7.5 miles at a time, but I have easily done four when out geocaching so with some 'training' I should make it.

I'd like to take some single use cameras to get pictures of myself. I suppose if there are any bystanders who want to take my picture that I'll be able to get them to take one with my camera too.

The only concerns that I have are the logistics on where to stay and how to get there before 8:00 in the morning. I'm thinking I'll check out BART.

Here are some of the web sites:

Since I'll have to dress to get to the start line and after leaving the course at the end I'll need to figure out a way to carry a few things without being too encumbered. I'd like to take my GPS with the route so that I can have the intermediate waypoint information.

I'll keep posting my thoughts here. We'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Proud Individual said...

Oh, I forgot to explain geocaching. Check out http://www.geocaching.com and if you register especially check out my Nudecacher account there. I have several hundred pictures in my Nudecacher gallery.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Proud Individual said...

Oh yeah. The Bare to Breakers event is in San Francisco. I just assumed everybody knew that. :-)

Nude Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home